We’re getting into that time of year where the news flow is at its peak. Monday’s Terrapin Takes touch on Stefon Diggs, Ohio State, and much more:
- Stefon Diggs was one of the most talented players to ever come through Maryland’s football program. Now Diggs is playing on Sundays after being selected in the fifth round of the 2015 NFL Draft by the Minnesota Vikings. On Sunday, Diggs was active for the time as a member of the Vikings, and had a big day through the air. Check out our piece on how the former Good Counsel star did.
- As bad as this past week’s game against Michigan was, Maryland is in for a much tougher test when they have travel to Columbus to take on Ohio State on Saturday. InsideMDSports takes a look at the opening line in Vegas for the game, which has the Terps as 28.5 point underdogs. This is the largest amount of points that Maryland has been an underdog by since 2001.
- 2017’s top point guard Trevon Duval recently did an interview with Madehoops.com, and said that Arizona and Maryland are recruiting him the hardest. Duval also said that assistant coach Bino Ranson has remained in constant contact with him. Check out InsideMDSports’ piece on the interview.
- Maryland field hockey coach Missy Meharg recorded her 500th career win on Sunday. Check this post from Roman Stubbs of The Washington Post on the milestone.
- With Maryland’s season trending downward, several Terp recruits were in action over the weekend. Check out this roundup on what types of performances were turned in.