Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee/Image of Sport-USA TODAY Sports
- It’s a well known fact that the Terps are probably going to be pretty good at receiver, but questions still linger. How good will Deon Long actually be? Will Stefon Diggs live up to the hype? What’s the deal with the tight end situation? Fortunately for us, Alex Prewitt of the Washington Post answers all those questions and then some. I’m inclined to agree with him on most of them, except I’m a little concerned about the guy throwing Diggs and Long the ball.
- In a double dose of the Washington Post, Prewitt takes on some of your other hand-crafted comments in his Wednesday Mailbag here.
- Any day I can find some lax news it’s a good day, so naturally today is a good day because the Terps just landed a pair of stud recruits! How good are they? Well, one of them is a rising sophomore who scored 20 goals his freshman year. I was a little concerned that lax recruiting would take a hit with the move to the Big Ten, but I think that may be incorrect. Perhaps it’s just the geography that’s changed: both recruits are from Big Ten country. (Baltimore Sun)
- Big girls need love, too (and I’m not referring to weight). Some former Lady Terps are doing big things in the WNBA, and TestudoTimes has the latest scoop on them after interviewing former Terrapin Station writer Zack Ward. Ward covers the WNBA for Swish Appeal, and does some great work there, so be sure to give him a read whenever you can.
- Finally, Hoopmanx makes some ballin’ Terps-related shirts, and they recently released a c0uple new ones about a big time Terps legend. Part of the proceeds will go directly to the Len & Jay Bias foundation, so if you’re in the market for some new gear I’d say keep it in house with these.
Happy Wednesday night, Roll Terps.