- The Maryland Terrapins had a pretty awesome recruiting event Saturday afternoon, and in case you missed it, check out all the recruits that were in attendance here. The Terps may not have gotten any commitments out of the camp just yet, but word is that it had a big impact on a lot of players.
- If you didn’t know much about Wisconsin or their football team, know this: they will kill it in beer, brats, and beercheese (what beercheese is, I know not). They’re one of those teams in the Big Ten I’m going to have a harder time hating on.
- Profiles in Terpage time, this time TestudoTimes.com’s Dave Tucker fills us in on Quinton Jefferson. Great work as always.
- Also, TestudoTimes’ long running series of the ACC Playa Hataz Ball is winding to an end, this time with one of the least successful programs in the NCAA, Wake Forest.
- Peter Schmuck of the BaltimoreSun.com feels like it’s time for Maryland to move on come Tuesday and get ready for the Big Ten officially. Five incredibly tough matchups in football, will there be an upset?
- Four former Terrapins players shined in the MLL All-Star game, which should come as no shock to anyone given how loaded Maryland is in lacrosse. (UMTerps.com)
- Michigan site gives its analysis on the Terps football program (Maize & Brew)
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":