- In the kind of news you never want to hear associated with your university, someone on the Maryland Terrapins men’s lacrosse team was arrested recently for a very serious charge. Probably not worth commenting on until everything plays out, but still a very bad situation. (Baltimore Sun)
- The 2014-2015 basketball schedule is slowly but surely taking for, and in case you wanted a brief overview of it, TestudoTimes.com has you covered. I’m not excited for the Terps to play Fordham because they don’t particularly help with RPI, but at least that ever-lingering question of “Will we play Fordham?” is answered.
- Folks in Maryland might need to start calling their congressmen if we lose our staple ingredient for just about everything! This would be an absolute travesty. (Washington Post)
- If you have Comcast and were worried about the Big Ten being available for free or whether you were going to have to pay for some Maryland games, look no further! It’s free! (ESPN)
- Want some recruiting scoop for your commute tomorrow? Then check out the TSMD Podcast! We’ll give you the rundown on Kai Locksley, who’s going to commit to the football team next, and what the basketball team needs to focus on for 2015. Plus, a couple hypothetical situations concerning the NBA draft
- The Terps lost out on Terry Henderson, sure, but that may not be the worst thing for the growth of some of their younger guys. (Baltimore Sports and Life)
Happy NBA Draft Day, y’all and go USA.