- The Terrapins football team is continuing to add talent to the 2015 class, as they now have seven commitments with the addition of DB Kareem Ali. Ali committed Thursday afternoon to the Terrapins, and the 43rd ranked corner in the nation is a huge land for the Terps. They managed to head to New Jersey and snag a corner from Penn State and Louisville, which is massive. So what if he’s a little undersized (TSMD)
- The men’s lacrosse team exceeded expectations this year, but for a school like Maryland even that usually isn’t enough. DiamondbackOnline.com’s Daniel Popper gives us a great look at the Terrapins season as a whole. Personally, given what they lost offensively and the freshmen who stepped up, it’s hard to be upset with the team, but for a third time in four seasons they have come up empty handed in the big game. That’s worth starting to at least investigate what needs to change.
- They might as well start calling the MLL the Maryland Lacrosse League, because the Terps are straight up dominating the league. Maryland now has 24 players in the MLL with the addition of two new players, and that’s got to be a record high for any school. UMTerps.com gives you all the little details here.
- Shawne Merriman is one of the more polarizing Terps football alumnus, but he’s been in the news a lot lately. “Lights Out” briefly dabbled with a reality television show recently, but now he’s taking time out to answer questions for the Big Ten network. He certainly has some awesome answers that will excite the Maryland fan base, that’s for sure. (BTN)
- SportsIllustrated.com released a list of rivalries we want back in college sports, and guess who topped the list?
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":