- Gus Mahlzan, Lane Kiffin, Jim Mora. What do all those guys have in common? Better records than Randy Edsall last year. Still, Athlon.com ranked all 125 college football head coaches, and Randy Edsall found himself in a precarious position. Personally, I think whoever wrote this is bonkers, but I hope I’m wrong.
- Maryland’s offensive and defensive coordinators took questions from the media on Wednesday, and Alex Prewitt was on the job to get down all their quotes. Things that came up? Tight ends, the quarterback position, and our insanely good wide receiving group. And that’s just offense.
- In case you were wondering, the Maryland Terrapins are going to be looking fresh when they take on arch-rival John’s Hopkins in lacrosse. For a little background on the rivalry, I found that this infographic courtesy of SBNation helped
- Taylor Cummings of Maryland ladies lax is absolutely on fire this year, and now she’s being recognized for it.. That should come as no shock to people familiar with her work in high school, but it was news to me so I am gifting it to you. Either way, all great things for the Terps.
- In case you haven’t been paying attention to what Maryland football and the ACC is up to lately, Heather Dinich has condensed most team’s spring games down into one article for you. Among some of the things to watch for Maryland? Brandon Ross and Albert Reid duking it out to become the best back on the roster.
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":