Apr 2, 2013; New York, NY, USA; Maryland Terrapins cheerleaders perform during the second half of the NIT Tournament semifinal against the Iowa Hawkeyes at Madison Square Garden. Iowa won the game 71-60. Mandatory Credit: Joe Camporeale-USA TODAY Sports
- C.J. Brown’s career to this point has been cut short by injuries, but the NCAA ruled yesterday to extend his Maryland career just a bit more. Having a veteran like Brown on the staff is going to be great for the younger QBs on the roster. I’m looking forward to see if he still has that speed! (WaPo)
- With Alex Len leaving, the Terrapins stand to be a little thin in the front court for the foreseeable future. Well, if they can land 2014 big man Trayvon Reed, they may end up forgetting about Alex sooner rather than later (InsideMDSports via Baltimore Sun)
- The Terrapins baseball team rarely wins one-run games, but that wasn’t the case against VCU yesterday. In doing so, they picked up their 17th win of the season. Them boys have to keep up the strong play; I want a great baseball team! (DiamondbackOnline)
- I’m normally hesitant to link Duke anything, but a few days ago the Duke Basketball Report gave the Terrapins some praise with the direction they are headed in. Even when super-preseason polls give the Terps no love, Duke does. For that, I am happy.
- I did a little breakdown of Jake Layman’s game and how he might play in the future. Rather than comparing him to the stock Mike Dunleavy, I decided to go against the grain and pick Reggie Bullock.
- Because Maryland is such a diverse school, we have lots of Jewish people, among others. Apparently the fraternities have noticed and sought out a roadmap to sexual success with the group, and the sororities have responded. Hilarious
Enjoy the weather and as always, Roll Terps.
Topics: Maryland Basketball, Maryland Football, Maryland Terrapins, Recruiting, Terps