Lots of good links this week coming from lots of great sources.
- Ben Broman of Testudo Times has a fantastic writeup about Maryland acquiring Roddy Peters for everyone to gawk at. Something you should read, is all I’ll say.
- Don Markus of the Baltimore Sun gets former Washington Wizards head coach Eddie Jordan to give a pretty detailed scouting report on Mr. Peters. It’s nice to hear how good he is from a pro’s perspective.
- Eamonn Brennan of ESPN happens to think that Maryland, in it’s own way, won by losing to Calipari and gaining Roddy Peters. I tend to agree with his stance on the subject; not many programs go toe-to-toe with coach Cal.
- UMTerps reports about Mark Turgeon and the Terps on ACC Media Day 2012. It’s nice to hear how excited Mark Turgeon is to start the season, and it’s looking like the Terrapins are stacked and ready to roll with this young, big squad.
- It’s amazing to say this, but Perry Hills is one of the best fourth quarter performers in the ACC this year at the quarterback position. Don’t believe me? Jeff Barker of the Baltimore Sun has the facts to prove it.
- Rick Maese of the Washington Post gives us a profile on Maryland’s biggest fan. If you think that you’re the biggest Terps guy there is, then read this and I assure you that you shall be humbled.
- Maryland’s 2013 schedule is out, and they are playing some more teams from Florida and some more teams from Virginia. (Alex Prewitt, Washington Post).
- Papa Bear Sports Illustrated has a great review of some of the more talented freshmen in the ACC, and make no mistake: they are taking note of Perry Hills and Stefon Diggs. Please, let the heaping praise continue.
- And finally, if you want some enemy news, Fox Sports Carolinas Andrew Jones has some insight on what the North Carolina State Wolfpack need to do in order to take down Maryland.