Sorry we’ve been a little MIA as of late – I got sick and spent a weekend in Virginia, leaving my blogging capabilities seriously handicapped. However, we’re back and fully functional, and here’s a rundown of what we missed (call it the revival of our old usual morning links):
- Via TestudoTimes, here’s a little Justin Anderson shimmy to brighten your day:
- Desmond Hubert committed to North Carolina. With Tyler Zeller, John Henson, and now Harrison Barnes returning, this was somewhat surprising, but the Tar Heels have to be considered title favorites. Not because of Hubert, mind you – the guy’s going to ride the pine all year – but Roy Williams has a dynamite squad returning to Chapel Hill.
- Wally Judge made his first visit to a school since being granted his release from Kansas State, and it was to Rutgers. He seemed to like it somewhat, but wasn’t gushing over it. Also – “He added he likely would visit Washington, and Memphis and Maryland were also in the equation.”
- Kenny Tate was named to the Lott Impact Trophy Watch List, because of course he was.
- From TT – Maryland is recruiting Shaquille Cleare hard, and is currently competing with Arizona, Florida and Texas for 2012 big man Mitch McGary. McGary is a four-star 6’9″ power forward/center from Chesterton, Indiana, and will be an interesting prospect to watch.
Thanks for stopping by.